Fashionista – the official publication of Graduate Fashion Week
- Fashionista is published in June in association with Graduate Fashion Week.
- Graduate Fashion Week is a unique opportunity for school students to come face to face with the fashion industry and learn more about courses and careers.
- Over 50 universities will be exhibiting in 2010 and organisers are expecting over 4,000 school students to visit.
- This is an incredible event, which helps school students make life-changing decisions about their future in fashion by outlining course and career opportunities.
- Educate are delighted to produce Fashionista, a souvenir of the event, that acts as an inspiration for students to pursue their dreams of a course and career in fashion.
- It is a supersize magazine and will be distributed exclusively for free on Graduate Fashion Week Education Day on 10th June 2010.